For An Appointment
Private Contracting Hybrid Concierge
Dr. Gesiotto Private Contract Services
Dr. Gesiotto is accepting new private contracting patients at this time. Please call the office for detailed information on his plans
Dr. Simmons Private Contract Services
Dr. Simmons is accepting new private contracting patients at this time. Please call the office for detailed information on his plans.
Dr. Young Private Contract Services
Dr. Young is accepting new private contracting patients at this time. Please call the office for detailed information on her plans.
Delivering premier quality healthcare has become extremely difficult in today's healthcare environment. Payments from Medicare and insurance companies have not changed significantly since 1997. During these same years, the cost of operating a medical practice has escalated nearly 35%. Even with declining reimbursement over the last 18 years, we have continued striving to provide an exceptional level of care.
With many patients asking for access to special services such as hospital visits, extra long office appointments, and detailed yearly appointments we had to look for a way to provide the exceptional care we want to deliver and patients expect. To offer these services and continue practicing in the same personalized way, we began offering private contracting plans which have been well received and extremely satisfying both for the patients and for the physicians.
In this hectic world of medicine, you are not just a number. Our goal is to continue providing medical care that is both personal and extremely high quality for the foreseeable future.
Itemized Fees: include preauthorization of tests and medications, insurance company requests for information or if you desire copies of your medical record for your personal use.
- $20 for simple paperwork.
- $35 for complex paperwork which includes a chart review and requires greater that 30 minutes of staff time.
- $35 for phone calls to insurance companies and pharmacy benefit plans with an added charge of for long calls.
- $20 for phone calls requesting medical information or treatment.
- $50 for time intensive calls requiring 30 minutes or more of staff time.
- $1.00 per page for the first 25 pages then .25 for each additional page of medical records for personal use